According to my plan - from runnersworld.com - the only day better than my Favorite Friday rest day is the short run Tuesday. The max miles I'll run on Tuesdays is 5 miles! That is AWESOME, I can pretty much get my training done in less than an hour first thing in the morning then bam! I'm done for the day!!
Today for example, my training took all of 23 minutes, I managed to burn about 251 calories and I got it all done before 7am!! Now for those people that complain that they can't find time to exercise, or are complaining about not being able to lose weight I just have NO sympathy. Yeah I had to get out of my bed at 5:45am but so what? The weather was nice, unless you live in a 24/7 busy place there is little to no traffic on the road at that time, the sun isn't up but it is not pitch dark so it really is the perfect time to exercise.
This week is going to be a fun one, Friday I am going to the beach for a family trip which will mean lots of running around and playing in the water, a 5k race on Saturday morning which I am excited about so I can see what kind of progress I've made since the 5k I ran in May. I'm excited about it and am really hoping to be able to keep up with Jason enough that he isn't waiting for me for 5 minutes after he's crossed the finish line. I want to be able to keep him in my sights!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment