Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In Results and Unconfirmed Sightings

Just now realized I haven't written since last Wednesday...I am slacking...anywho yeah I didn't win the weigh in last week, it seems that quite a few people were able to lose anywhere from 4-2% of their body weight in one week....can you say water-boarding? I can. But whatever, that sort of weight loss will be hard to keep up for 13 weeks, and knowing that I lost instead of gaining was more than enough for me - ok Optimus would have looked awesome on my desk but whatever...

So today was week 2 weigh in and I still lost (according to the scale 1.05% /1.8 pounds) since last week putting me at 170.2 and I am very happy with that. I am curious to see what those people that dropped a lot of weight the first week did this time around. 

Writing down what I eat has proven to be a BIG help, its like people say it makes you 1. accountable for what you put in your mouth and can 2. make you disgusted by what you put in your mouth. Knowing that I have to write it down and that there is the possibility that one day if I can't fit into my pants I can go back and look at why is a very strong motivator. 

So along with eating better, I have been keeping up with my 2.5 hour gym session as my schedule allows. Thursday of last week was high school night at Tay's school so that took precedence, the gym was closed on Sat due to TRX training. This week is looking much better though, ok Sunday I didn't do anything but I did manage a runish (ha) on Monday, Tuesday did TRX, Yoga (new teacher - Daniel is no longer there BOOOO!!!!!) and I even managed NOT to pass out while kicking butt in Boot Camp...that was where the unconfirmed (hahaha) sighting happened. 


Ok so I know that technically everyone HAS abs I just like to tell my trainers I don't when they are yelling at me to tighten them (like during the TRX torture sessions - man I love that class!!). So last night in boot camp I was on the front row, right at the mirrors and as we were grunting, huffing and puffing our way through class I caught a glimpse of something. It seemed odd, out of place even but I was SURE I saw it...it was ...an ab muscle on ME!!! LOL I have ab...not abs...just ab...its so cute too I'm going to have to take a picture of it LOL...as I said it is still unconfirmed so I need to document its existence. 


So that is the update...hopefully I won't take another week to write about what is going on. I am hoping to have some positive posts about running - but I guess that means I'm going to need to run huh? Well as I stated above I did run (ish) on Monday even though my foot pod battery was TOTALLY dead so my pace was crap and I almost didn't go...I sucked it up and went, and it was hard and my shins hurt, and afterward my foot hurt but of course I am happy I did it and will do it again - and again cause there's only like 31 days until the River Run, I've talked Stephanie into running it and Taylor is going to run also so I need to step it up so I can represent!

I'm saying it here and now - I want to ...no I PLAN to finish the River Run in under 2 hours which means I have to keep up at least a 12:45 pace per min mile...heck I can do that in my sleep LMAO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment