Well it is Monday, looking back to last week and the weekend I have to say I have put it quite a bit of work, its a good start! I didn't run as much as I should have, still need to work on that. But I didn't do a terrible job at the 5 mile run this weekend...a little over an hour, not too terrible but I am capable of doing better. I did too much walking, gotta think that if I'd been doing more running that wouldn't have happened :)
Its all good though, I see where I am and where I need to be to get a decent River Run time (less than 2 hours). The neighbors down the street invited me and Jason to their Thursday night training runs which is over the bridges which will be a HUGE help. The Acosta is TOUGH and even though that isn't on the River Run route I will feel like I've made a huge accomplishment if I can run all the way up that puppy.
So here's a pic of me and Tay coming to the finish line at the run Saturday. She's such a little trooper, had a toenail digging into one of her toes but she kept on going!
So the plan for this week is to make sure to get more running time in, Monday and Wednesday and hopefully we'll be able to make the group run on Thursday and the other days will be at the gym days. Let's see how that goes!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment