Monday, July 20, 2009

Ready for a New Week of Training...

Today is Monday and that means it is a new week for training yippee whooo...ha

Actually even though I don't run on Monday I am really looking forward to running this week. Not quite sure where this has come from, maybe guilt because I haven't been training like I should have, or just excitement because the 1/2 isn't really that far away. Whatever it is, I hope I can keep up the positive energy until October 3rd!!

Decided not to run the upcoming Tour de Pain - (doesn't that just sound like a big ol ball of fun?) The $50 entry fee is just a tad bit more than what I want to pay with back to school shopping right around the corner. However I will be able to continue training - or get back to training I should say...

So going forward I'm going to lay out my training plan for the week on Monday then come back and update on Sunday so it is out here for everyone to see and even ridicule if I don't log my miles. (YIKES!!) So here goes:

Mon
Cross Train - I did yoga this morning, but plan on doing Jillian Michaels shred thingy when I get home...I'm scared just thinking about that!

Tue
3 mile easy run

Wed
Cross Train

Thu
5 mile run

Fri
uh NOTHING Friday is my much needed rest day!! whoohoo

Sat
3 mile easy run or cross training haven't decided yet

Sun
6 mile run

We'll see how it all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment