Well even with the soreness I experienced Thursday I was able to run 14 miles this week! That is one whole mile more than is on my plan (Tuesdays are 2 miles but I did 3 - I'm such an over achiever LOL)..anywho last week was a good week and I am proud of everything I accomplished. This week is the same plan 2 miles on Tuesday, 5 miles Thursday and 6 mile long run on Sunday. I have to say I really enjoyed my run on Sunday, I ran 5 miles non stop and in right under an hour...that was an awesome feeling!
I am still struggling with the food part, but really just over the weekend. Either I just don't eat, or I eat crap - pizza, cake you know the good -bad- stuff. But I am not going to beat myself up about it, I have been a lot better in watching what I eat during the week, trying to make sure I get fruit, bringing my lunch helps a lot too.
So on to a new week, and one week closer to the race itself! The more miles I get under my belt the better I feel about being able to finish strong.
Mon
Cross Train - I did yoga this morning, but plan on doing Jillian Michaels shred thingy when I get home...I'm scared just thinking about that! did NOT do the 30 day shred
Tue
3 mile easy run - ran at pace of 11:10 finished in 33:30
Wed
Cross Train - belly, butts and thighs workout and cardio A (personal trainer dvd) felt really good afterward, but I paid for it later in the week!
Thu
5 mile run - ran at 12:06 pace finished in 1:00:32!!
Fri
uh NOTHING Friday is my much needed rest day!! whoohoo
Sat
3 mile easy run or cross training haven't decided yet - cross training with Jason *smile*
Sun
6 mile run - ran at 12:07 pace finished in 1:13:01!!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment