Friday, October 23, 2009

Running and Boot Camp and Stuff...

Well I finally did it! I signed up for a 6 week boot camp class at this new place called: http://elitefitnessjax.com/index.html
I am SO excited about taking the classes, I will experience my first one Saturday morning yikes! I talked to Clayton - the class instructor and he was saying he was sore from Thursday night's class! Um YIKES!!! I asked him if he was a yeller because that is really what I want - someone that will push me even when I am ready to give up. Looking at that guy I don't think that will be a problem.

Jason and I ran together on Wednesday evening - did the overpass on Baymeadows which is tough but not bad really, my hips, butt and thighs felt the burn right at the beginning of of the run and at the end but I was able to do it both times and finished 4+ miles in a pretty respectable pace under 13 min/mile

So now my training plan will look like this - running with Jason on Monday, Wednesdays maybe Friday and Sundays. Boot camp (getting my butt kicked lol) Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays whoo hooo by the time Thanksgiving gets here I will be in FIERCE shape lol

No comments:

Post a Comment