If that statement is true I will soon be strong as an ox - I am SO unbelievably sore it is not even funny - well it is a little funny - ok a lot funny...
All of the push ups have my front shoulders/chest muscles so sore I can't lift my arms which I kinda need to be able to do, to you know, get dressed.
My hamstring and calf muscles scream at me when I have to get up from a seated position or when I move my leg, the insides of my thighs feel like I have been using the muscles there to crack coconuts
My obliques really got a workout and now when I bend, or twist or - breathe I get a little reminder of the work I put in on them.
So all in all I am a mess :) My body is sore every move, no matter how big or small causes a little 'oh' or 'ugh' somewhere, there is not a muscle group that feels neglected.
While it may seem like I am complaining actually I am VERY happy to feel like this because I have to think this is just the beginning, I am actively making changes in my body that will do nothing but benefit my health, make me stronger and give me the changes I am looking for. Well either that or I'll just lay down in the fetal position and beg for the pain to stop HA!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment